Spray Tan.com presents Bronzz UV Free Tanning Products
How does BRONZZ spray tan in a can work?
BRONZZ sunless tanning formula is a professional airbrush tanning solution used in salons and misting machines. The active ingredient is an all natural sugar based DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) along with cosmetically used botanicals for that instant glow. DHA works with the amino acids in your skin that creates a deep, bronze tan...except without any possibility of getting burned! The result is a perfect tan with no orange tones and no streaks.
While you'll be tan immediately after using our spray on tan, your tan will gradually darken and set in over the next 12-24 hours following application. The tan will last 5-7 days depending on how thick an application is used. Remember, BRONZZ does not contain suncreen of any type. Order Bronzz Aerosol Spray Tan in a Can
How do I use it?
Since BRONZZ tan in a can is an non-aerosol spray, you simply point it at your skin and spray on in smooth even strokes.
- Use the spray tan in a tub, shower, outdoor area or anywhere with any easy to clean floor.
- Do not shake can (special non-aerosol formula needs no shaking)
- Hold the can 4-6 inches from your skin and apply in smooth even strokes.
- Using a Blow Dryer or Fan works fantastic directly after application to provide a quick drying spray tan experience, similar to high end salon spray booths in the privacy and covenience of your own home
- Dab off any excess spots or clumps before it dries, usually this is not necessary once you are used to application. Most people just use a fan or blow dryer to speed up the drying process.
- Do NOT apply lotions, oils, deodorants, makeup, or perfume prior to spray tanning.
- If solution gets on the palms of your hands or soles of your feet immediately wash off with soap and water.
- Do not shower for 6 hours after application.
- Remember that BRONZZ is not to be used internally so when applying to the face hold your breath, close your mouth, and shut your eyes.